Audio Technica ATH-M20xBT Professional Bluetooth Headphones
Studio sound on the go
Wireless headphones sometimes sacrifice sound quality in order to deliver the portability and convenience of Bluetooth connectivity. However, the M20xBT have been tuned by Audio-Technica to sound exactly like the original wired model, when used wirelessly or wired. These headphones let you bring accurate, clear studio sound on the road with you, so you can listen to your favourite songs on the go without losing quality, and connect the wire for mixing or production sessions when you get where you're going.
The M20xBT have been designed to get the very most out of their internal battery. They offer up to 60 hours of continuous use from a single charge, so no matter where you're going or how long for, your headphones will be ready when you need them. Plus, a rapid-charge function allows you to get 3 hours of battery life from a hurried 10 minutes of charging, perfect for when you're pushed for time.
- Wireless Bluetooth headphones that offer the same sound as the M20x wired model
- 40 mm drivers with copper-clad aluminium voice coils provide clear, enhanced bass
- Low latency mode ensures your wireless audio playback stays in sync with video, perfect for streaming and gaming
- Multipoint pairing allows you to connect to two devices at once via Bluetooth
- Up to 60 hours of battery life from a full charge, and 3 hours battery from 10 minutes of rapid charging
- Charges via USB-C for quick and efficient charging
- Microphone and buttons built-in on left earcup allow you to make calls and control your audio
- Closed-back design provides high isolation and privacy in busy surroundings
- Durable and comfortable build from padded headband and soft earcups make long listening sessions easy
- Included 1.2 m (3.9") cable for wired connection option
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz to 32 kHz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW
- Impedance: 36 Ω
- Weight: 216 g (7.6 oz.)
- Charging Time: Approx. 4 hours
- Operating Temperature: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)
- Operating Time: Maximum 60 hours continuous transmission time (dependent on operating conditions)
- Microphone Sensitivity: -42 dB (1 V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
- Microphone Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- Microphone Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Power Supply: DC 3.7 V lithium polymer battery
- Accessories Included: USB charging cable (30 cm (12”), USB Type-A / USB Type-C). Audio cable (1.2 m (3.9’) /3.5 mm (1/8”) gold-plated stereo mini-plug (3 pole/L-shaped)
- Bluetooth Version:
- Operating Range:
- Maximum RF Output: 10 mW EIRP
- Frequency Band: 2.402 GHz to 2.480 GHz
- Modulation Method: GFSK, Pi/4DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Spread Spectrum Method: FHSS
- Compatible Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Support Codec: AAC, SBC
- Supported Content Protection Method: SCMS-T
- Transmission Band: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Model Name:
- Audio Technica
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.