- Additional Information
Audio Technica ATH-E50 Product Description
Bringing the critically acclaimed sonic signature of the M-Series to an in-ear design, the three models in the in-ear monitor series have been designed to fully answer the needs of demanding sound professionals and musicians from the studio to the stage to the DJ Booth. ATH-E50 headphones are compatible with A-T’s popular M3 in-ear monitor wireless system – together offering a comprehensive in-ear monitoring solution from Audio-Technica. They offer a perfect solution for use in any application requiring the use of in-ear monitoring.
M-Series Sonic Signature
The ATH-E50 brings the critically acclaimed sonic signature of the M-Series to an in-ear design. To address the evolution of modern music production, the ATH-E50 excels at providing a consistent reference in every sonic environment, making it the ideal choice for producers on the road.
Powerful Single Balanced Armature Driver
The powerful single balanced armature drivers provide an accurate response across and extended frequency range.
Exceptional Comfort and Durability
The detachable flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long wearing comfort, as well as offering exceptional durability and optimised audio performance.
The specially designed housing of the ATH-E50 provides excellent isolation that ensure confident, comfortable stage performance.
- Powerful single balanced armature drivers provide an accurate full-range response
- Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long wearing comfort
- Specially designed housing provides maximum isolation, allowing you to focus on the music
- Deatchable cable offer exceptional durability and optimised audio performance
- Includes carry case and silicone eartips
- Driver Type Balanced Armature
- Frequency Response 20 - 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity 107 dB/mW
- Impedance 44 ohms
- Cable Length 1.6 m (Y type)
- Plug 3.5 mm gold-plated stereo mini plug (L-shaped)
Audio Technica ATH-E50 Additional Information