- Additional Information
Audio Technica AT4050 SM Large Diaphragm Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone Product Description
The Audio-Technica AT4050 SM exhibits a remarkable combination of qualities: high-SPL capability with transparent and airy uppers/mids complemented by rich low-end qualities. Its dual large diaphragms are gold-vaporized and aged for consistent, outstanding performance. A precision-machined, nickel-plated brass acoustic element baffle provides rock-solid element stability and exceptional sensitivity. Supplied with AT8449 shockmount. Also available as the AT4050SC with the AT8430 isolation stand clamp.
Ideal for studio use and live sound productions with vocals, piano, strings, drum overheads, guitar amps, and more.
Audio-Technica's AT4050SM. For performance that legends are made of.
Audio-Technica AT4050SM Key Features:
- Transparent uppers/mids balanced by rich low-end qualities combine with advanced acoustic engineering for extensive performance capabilities and highest quality
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragms undergo a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use
- Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with Audio-Technica's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Also available as the AT4050SC with the AT8430 isolation stand clamp
Audio Technica AT4050 SM Large Diaphragm Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone Additional Information
|Frequency Response||20-18,000 Hz|
|Microphone Impedance||100 ohms|
|Maximum SPL||149 dB|
|Microphone Sensitivity||-36 dB|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Figure 8, Omni-Directional|
|Circuit Type||Solid State|