- Additional Information
Audio Technica AT2050 & ATH-M40 Studio Recording Pack Product Description
Buy an Audio-Technica AT2050 with a FREE pair of ATH-M40 headphones! This is a special offer whilst stocks last, so be quick!
Audio-Technica AT2050 Multi-Pattern Large Diaphragm Side-Address Microphone maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone due to its Dual-diaphragm capsule design.
The Audio Technica AT2050 Condenser Microphone has Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight. The AT2050 also has a Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad, State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics. The Dual large diaphragms are gold-vaporized and aged to achieve optimum characteristics over years of use.
- Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight
- Large diaphragm
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics
- Dual large diaphragms are gold-vaporized and aged
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 120 Ohms
- Dynamic Range (typical): 132 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 77 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa*
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC (±4V), 4.7 mA typical
- Switches: Pattern selection; Flat, roll-off
Audio-Technica ATH-M40 premium professional closed back studio headphones offer a flat, extended frequency response for professional studio monitoring. Superior components provide very high SPL capabilities while maintaining exceptional clarity of sound. Exterior design features include sturdy strain-relief cable and comfortable circumaural earpieces that can be rotated 180º to permit one-ear monitoring.
The studiophones utilize 40-millimeter drives with neodymium magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils for lowest mass. They are equipped with an 11-foot cable terminated in a standard ¼-inch connector. This field-serviceable model allows elements, cables, and earpads to be replaced in the field if needed.
- Flat, extended frequency response for mixing/monitoring
- Field-replaceable cables, drivers and ear pads
- 1,600 mW of power handling, high SPL capability
- 40 mm diameter drivers, neodymium magnets and CCAW voice coils
- OFC litz wire cables, convenient one-side exit
- Rotating earpieces for easy one-ear monitoring
Audio Technica AT2050 & ATH-M40 Studio Recording Pack Additional Information