- Additional Information
Arturia Jupiter 8 V 2 VST Virtual Synthesizer Software Product Description
Arturia's Jupiter 8 V2 is loaded with the unique sound palette of the original Roland Jupiter 8, one of the hottest synthesizers ever. Using Arturia's True Analog Emulation technology, you've got all the analog sound and vibe of the original synthesizer, only it's in a totally convenient plug-in format. Beyond that, Arturia also loaded the Jupiter-8 V2 plug-in with extra features, so you can take the Jupiter-8 to the modern, enjoying presets, an advanced step sequencer, dynamic effects, and more. Ready for that fantastic Jupiter-8 sound? Load up with Arturia's Jupiter-8 V2.
From "phat" to "crystalline," the original Jupiter-8 had a broad range of synthesized sounds you could pull out of it - that's partly what made it such a hit with nearly every keyboard great in the 1980s. Here, with the Jupiter-8 V2, Arturia used their TAE (True Analog Emulation) technology to bring that vintage synth to life. You can expect the same incredible palette of sounds - totally versatile, totally performance-ready.
While Arturia's Jupiter-8 V2 certainly brings the original Jupiter-8 back to life, Arturia couldn't help but add a few cool features for contemporary synth-heads. First, "The Galaxy" lets you choose from different LFO types and intertwine them together into a single unique modulation source, giving a new evolving element to the sound of the Jupiter-8. Arturia also made the step sequencer an assignable-modulation source, so you can easily generate patterns to control many interesting parameters of the sound. Plus, each voice of the Jupiter-8 V2 now has its own suite of creative effects, which can be inserted into the main synth signal path in each voice. You can even modulate key parameter from each effect by chosen sources, adding a new contemporary dimension to the traditional subtractive synth sound of the original. All things considered, the Jupiter-8 V2 combines the best of the classic with modern features you'll be excited to have.
- Full compatibility with major formats and hosts on Mac OS X and Windows XP (VST, AU, RTAS)
- More than 400 high quality and innovative sounding presets
- Up to 32 voices of polyphony, and a Unison mode
- A unique audio structure coming with 2 oscillators per voice (16 oscillators in total), 2 LFO's, 2 filters and 2 envelopes.
- Keyboard split and layer
- A set of Analog Sounding Effects: Dual Delay, Phaser, Flanger, all three being largely modulable by any audio source in the synth.
- 2 ditigal effects, X and Y.
- Additional Live-oriented Step-sequencer, additional Galaxy module for advanced modulations
- Set to Control with your external MIDI keyboard in just a few clicks.
- Windows: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, 512 MB RAM; 1.5 GHz CPU
- Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.3 or higher and Universal Binary, 512 MB RAM; 1.5 GHz CPU
Arturia Jupiter 8 V 2 VST Virtual Synthesizer Software Additional Information
|Supported Format||Stand-Alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS|