- Additional Information
Arturia Analog Laboratory VST Virtual Synthesizer Software Product Description
Arturia Analog Laboratory is an extremely powerful software synthesizer solution. First of all, Analog Laboratory offers 3500 legendary classic synthesizer sounds from Arturia’s vintage analog recreations: Minimoog, Prophet V, CS-80, Jupiter-8, ARP, Prophet VS and Moog Modular.
But Analog Laboratory goes further by offering a unique interface to tweak them all as well as the ability to edit each of them in depth, in the original synthesizer.
With the addition of 200 scenes organized by genres, including drum loops, advanced arpeggiation melodies and ways to allocate sounds to different parts of your keyboard, Analog Laboratory is likely to become your favorite synth workstation, constantly feeding your creativity with inspiring ideas.
Arturia Analog Laboratory Key Features:
- 3500 synth sounds selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V).
- TAE® powered sounds with unparalleled audio quality.
- 200 scenes organized by musical genre.
- Straight forward Editing for each sound.
- In-depth Editing on the original synths for the owners of Arturia Classic Analog recreations.
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…) and by Characteristics (hard, soft, complex, simple, short, long…).
- Organize Presets view by Name, Instrument, Type, CPU usage, Favorites, or User Presets.
Arturia Analog Laboratory VST Virtual Synthesizer Software Additional Information
|Supported Format||Stand-Alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS|