- Additional Information
Arturia Analog Laboratory - Next Generation (64-Bit Support) Product Description
Analog Laboratory is an extremely powerful software synthesizer solution. First of all, Analog Laboratory offers 4300 legendary classic synthesizer sounds from Arturia’s vintage analog recreations: Mini V, Prophet V, CS-80, Jupiter-8, ARP, Prophet VS,Moog Modular V, Wurlitzer and Oberheim SEM V.
But Analog Laboratory goes further by offering a unique interface to tweak them all as well as the ability to edit each of them in depth, in the original synthesizer*.
With the addition of 200 scenes organized by genres, including drum loops, advanced arpeggiation melodies and ways to allocate sounds to different parts of your keyboard, Analog Laboratory is likely to become your favorite synth workstation, constantly feeding your creativity with inspiring ideas.
V 1.5.1 FEATURES
- 800 new presets from our latest Oberheim SEM V and Wurlitzer V
- MIDI Control Assignment Improvement
- Support for 64-bit VST and Audio Unit
- Support for Pro Tools 9 & 10
- Includes 4300 synth sounds carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths: Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, Jupiter-8V, Wurlitzer V and Oberheim SEM V (New inversion 1.5!).
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument (Mini V, CS-80, ARP 2500,…), by Type (Bass, Pads, leads…) and by Characteristics (hard, soft, complex, simple, short, long…).
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Minimoog V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Laboratory.
- 200 Scenes organized by musical genres offering complete live sets, including assigning sounds to pads, splitting sounds over the keyboard and an advanced arpeggiator.
- Straight forward editing with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds.
- Easy midi learn assignation to any MIDI keyboard controller.
- Works as a standalone or a plugin within your main sequencer.
- Windows: XP/Vista/Seven
- Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- Works in standalone, VST 2.4 & VST 3, 32 & 64bit, RTAS and AU 32 & 64 bit formats.
- PC/Windows: 1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
- Mac (Intel only) : 1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
Arturia Analog Laboratory - Next Generation (64-Bit Support) Additional Information
|Supported Format||VST, Audio Units, RTAS|