- Additional Information
ART SplitCom Pro Product Description
Use the SPLITCom Pro to Split or Combine balanced low impedance microphone signals.
As a Splitter: The SPLITCom Pro provides one direct-coupled output and one isolated output from a single microphone. Applications include sending the direct output to the main or FOH mixer, and the second isolated output to a monitor or recording mixer. The MAIN MIC OUTPUT passes phantom power from the main mixer to the MAIN MIC INPUT for use with condenser microphones. Phantom power is blocked from passing to the ISOLATED MIC OUTPUT.
AS A COMBINER: The SPLITCom Pro provides one output from two microphone inputs. The PHASE switch can be used to invert the relative phase of the ISOLATED MIC INPUT. Applications include dual micing of percussion instruments, choirs, and instrument amplifiers. Phantom power passes through each output to their respective input, (MAIN to MAIN, ISOLATED to ISOLATED), however phantom power is blocked from passing between the MAIN and ISOLATED signal paths. Only the audio passes between the MAIN and ISOLATED signal paths (it is present on all inputs and outputs).
- Low Distortion with Wide Frequency Response
- Two Functions In One Box - Combines and/or Splits
- Phase Invert Switch For Subtractive Combining
- Galvanic Isolation To Block Phantom Power Between Channels
- Ground Lift Switch To Reduce Noise Due To Ground Loops
- Frequency Response 20Hz to 150kHz +/- 0.2 @ 0dBu
- Total Harmonic Distortion <0.0007% from 20Hz to 20kHz at 0dBu input
- Typical Driving Source Dist. 150 Ohms
- Phase Shift
- Typical Output Load Impedance 1k Ohms
- Dimensions 1.85" H x 4.6" W x 3.5" D (47mm x 117mm x 89mm
- Weight 0.75 lbs (0.32 kg)
- Notes All of the measurements made from the ISOLATED MIC OUTPUT with PHASE switch out (NORM) and a 150 Ohm balanced source feeding the MAIN MIC INPUT and a 1k Ohm load connected to the ISOLATED MIC OUTPUT to simulate a typical "real world" microphone and mic preamplifier. 0dBu = 0.775VRMS
ART SplitCom Pro Additional Information