- Additional Information
ART MyMONITOR Product Description
Problem: A performer needs to hear him/herself through headphones exclusively or mixed with the output of a mixer, CD player, tape deck, or other stereo line level source. Only the mic signal, however, should be going to the main mixer.
Solution: Connect MyMONITOR between the mic and line source, and the mixer. The Mic and line Monitor levels can then be adjusted for mix and volume through the headphones. Only the mic signal will go to the board. And since MyMONITOR can be AC or battery powered, the unit can be used on a large stage or wherever there is no AC outlet nearby. Dynamic or condenser mics can be used since phantom power would come through the Mic Thru jack from the mixer or other source.
- Maximum Input Level -20dB mic, 40dB Monitor
- Output Impedance 10 ohms
- Signal To Noise Ratio 90dB
- Gain 15dB (1/4 in), 50dB (XLR)
- Power LED indicator
- Dimensions 4.5x2.75x1.5 inches (112mm x 72mm x 40mm)
- Weight 1.3lb (590g)
- Power Requirements 12V DC (Adapter included) or one 9V battery
ART MyMONITOR Additional Information