- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt Product Description
The new Ensemble – a 30x34 Thunderbolt™ 2 audio interface for the next generation of home, project and professional Mac-based studios. Blending the best of Apogee’s acclaimed innovations from products like Symphony I/O , Duet , Quartet and JAM with ground-breaking new features and the power of Intel’s Thunderbolt technology, Ensemble provides everything you need to record, edit, mix and master professional quality audio on your Mac using Logic Pro, Pro Tools or any Core Audio based DAW.
At 1.1ms, Ensemble offers the lowest round-trip latency performance of any all-in-one audio interface, 8 mic preamps featuring Apogee’s Advanced Stepped Gain circuitry, front panel Guitar I/O, built-in talkback functionality, and the most comprehensive user interface of any Apogee product. Ensemble’s proprietary Thunderbolt audio driver and full 32-bit playback path provide incredible CPU efficiency, allowing you to leverage the power of your Mac to monitor through a DAW with native plug-ins and simplify your workflow.
Launched in 2007, the first Ensemble redefined the possibilities of the personal studio interface and set new standards of quality, simplicity and value. Ensemble quickly became a preferred product for hit-making producers, artists and engineers and won numerous awards and industry accolades. With 30 years of digital audio expertise, Apogee has com pletely redesigned Ensemble to provide customers with every advantage necessary to elevate their creativity and the sound quality of their projects.
- Thunderbolt audio interface for mac
- 8 Mic preamps with up to 75 dB of gain and Advanced Stepped Gain circuit
- 2 front panel Guitar I/O channels with class A JFET inputs, dual mode re-amp outputs
- 16 analogue outputs of premium Apogee conversion
- Proprietary Thunderbolt audio driver and ESS Sabre3 2 DAC offer full 32-bit playback
- Groundbreaking low latency performance (1.1 ms roun d trip @ 96kHz/32 buffer)
- Core Audio-optimised hardware DMA Engine frees your Mac CPU
- 2 high-resolution OLED displays show levels and settings
- Input select buttons and controller knob for selection of parameters and settings
- 4 assignable buttons to control:
- Talkback mic (built-in or external)
- Output settings such as speaker set selection, mute , dim, sum to mono
- Complete input/output control with Apogee’s Maestro software
- AD/DA conversion for recording up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Works with Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton and any Core A udio compliant app on Mac
- Designed in California – Assembled in the U.S.A.
Whats In The Box
- 3-pin IEC power cable
- Rubber feet
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Booklet
- Computer: Thunderbolt-equipped Mac (iMac, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, Mac Pro)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB recommended
- OS: 10.9.3 or greater
- Connection: Any available Thunderbolt port on a Mac
Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt Additional Information