Antelope Orion Studio HD HDX & USB Audio Interface
Frequently bought together
HDX/USB 3.0 Audio Interface
The Antelope Audio Orion Studio HD builds on the success of its predecessor, providing HDX connectivity for high-end native DAWs such as Avid Pro Tools. The 64-channel configuration features extensive connectivity and premium-grade components that result is exceptional audio fidelity and performance. The Orion Studio HD can integrate with virtually any existing studio setup, providing a robust solution for your recording and monitoring capabilities. As well as featuring a wide range of microphone and instrument connectivity, the Orion Studio HD Audio Interface also boasts a high-speed USB 3.0 port and a comprehensive library of real-time, hardware-based FPGA FX. It also boasts a pair of studio-grade monitor outputs, delivering exceptional clarity and sonic performance, ideal for mixing and mastering purposes.
Mic Preamps, Hi-Z and Line Preamps
With 12 high-end, Class-A microphone preamps, the Orion Studio HD is ideal for capturing studio-grade vocal recordings; combined with its real-time hardware-based FX for optimal audio performance. The high-end microphone preamps are accessed from the front-panel combination inputs as well as providing further inputs on the rear of the unit. You can also expand your channels by using the integrated ADAT connection. These high-end instrument and vocal connections ensure you capture every nuance of your source material, resulting in studio-grade recordings that can be used in any professional environment.
High-End AD/DA Conversion & Clocking
The premium-grade internal AD/DA converters provide sample rates ranging up to 24-bit/192kHz for optimal audio fidelity and performance. The Orion Studio HD uses the same AD converters from the newly released Orion Studio Rev. 2017. The enhanced converters provide a boosted dynamic range of 124dB for flexible headroom. The result is sonic excellence, that captures every subtle detail from your input sources. The dynamic range means the interface can capture virtually any audio source from high-level electric guitars to vocal ensembles and more. The superior clocking capabilities is thanks to the custom 64-bit Acoustically Focussed Clocking (AFC jitter management technology). It provides unparalleled stability and audio detail, similar to OCX HD and Trinity clocking.
Software Control & FPGA FX
One of the most unique and convenient features of the Orion Studio HD is the ability to control the interface via applications and software. The dedicated desktop applications give you control over nearly every aspect of the interface, providing two routing matrix view modes, as well as Full Session Saving. You can also save and load routing, FX and monitoring settings. You can also use a number of Orion Studio HD devices together via the S/N selector located in the software control panel. Also complete with the interface is the on-board FPGA real-time FX that allows you to add a range of studio-grade effects to your input sources. The comprehensive library of studio-grade, zero-latency effects consist of Vintage EQs, Compressors, Guitar Amp and Cab models and a whole lot more.
Design & Connectivity
The sleek yet stylish design of the Orion Studio HD, means it can blend in with any existing studio setup. The brushed aluminium front-panel features a clear and concise display, which provides information on levels and different parameters on the interface. The front-panel includes 4 combination inputs ideal for quick and easy access when you need to record. It also features three button including Gain, HP and A/B, speeding up your workflow when you need to adjust settings quickly. The rear of the interface features a wide range of connectivity including an additional 8 combination inputs. Also included is 2 DB25 outputs as well as 2 stereo headphones outputs and dual ReAmp outputs. ADAT and S/PDIF I/O is also included for added flexibility as well as a Word Clock output.
HighlightsIncluded List of Antelope Vintage FX Models
- Orion Studio HD comes with a full yet ever expanding list of Antelope Vintage FX models:
- EQUALIZER LEGENDS: VEQ-STU 089, VEQ-STU 169, VEQ-STU 900, VEQ HA32C, BAE 1023, BAE 1084, NEU-W492, NEU-W495, VEQ-4K Black, VEQ-4k Brown, VEQ-4K Pink, VEQ-4K Orange, BAE-1073, VEQ-HLF, VEQ – 1A, VMEQ-5, LANG PEQ2, VEQ-55A, UK-69, NEU-PEV, INTEGRATED EQ
- VINTAGE COMPRESSORS: X160, Tube176, X903, Gyratec X, Grove Hill Liverpool, ANTELOPE FEEDFORWARD COMPRESSOR, FET-A76
- AURAVERB™:New Reverb Leveraging Unique Algorithms and Proprietary FPGA Chip for “Smooth and Clear” Sound
- THE GUITAR CLASSICS:
- Cabinets: Darkface 65 2x12, Top30 2x12, Green 2x12, Vintage 4x12, Green 4x12, Caliper50 1x10, Clst 1x12, England4x12, Modern 4x12, Bluelux 1x12.
- Guitar Amps: Darkface 65 US, Top32 UK, Modern US, Plexi 59 UK, Rock 22.10 UK, Rock 75 UK, Marcus II US, Tweed, Deluxe US, Overange 120 UK, BurnSphere DE. Mics: California121 Ribbon, Austria Gold 414, American57, German FET87
- Professional-grade audio interface with HDX and USB 3.0 connectivity
- Ideal for use with high-end DAWs such as Pro Tools
- 12 Class-A microphone preamps, as well as Hi-Z, mic & line preamps with individual phantom power
- Free integrated FPGA-based effects modelling legendary vintage gear
- 5 compressor models added, now 40+ FPGA FX
- Simultaneous streaming of 24-bit, 192 kHz audio via HDX or USB 3.0 and MADI
- Antelope’s world-renowned jitter management algorithm
- Real-time FPGA FX
- 40+ AFX including BAE, Grove Hill, Gyraf Audio and Lang classics
- Control Orion Studio HD via user-friendly desktop and mobile apps
- ADAT, S/PDIF and DB25 connections
- Weight: 3.1 kg / 6.83 lbs (approx.)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 483 mm x 44 mm x 226 mm
- DC Universal Input: 18V
- Power Consumption: 25W Max
- Model Name:
- Orion Studio HD
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.