- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Antares Autotune 7 VST Pitch Correction Software Plug-in Product Description
Antares Auto-Tune 7 (Native) Pitch Correction Plug-in - World Standard professional Pitch and Time Correction Plug-in.
Antares Auto Tune 7 corrects intonation and timing problems in vocals or solo instruments, without distortion or artifacts, while preserving all of the expressive nuance of the original performance - with audio quality so pristine that the only difference between what goes in and what comes out is the intonation and timing. All with a user-interface that is a model of clarity, speed and ease-of-use.
Auto-Tune 7's Automatic Mode instantaneously detects the pitch of the input, identifies the closest pitch in a user-specified scale (including minor, major, chromatic and 26 historical and microtonal scales), and corrects the input pitch to match the scale pitch. A Retune Speed control lets you match the retune rate to virtually any performance style as well as create the iconic Auto-Tune Vocal Effect (the Cher/T-Pain effect).
Auto-Tune 7's Graphical Mode displays the performance's detected pitch envelope and allows you to modify pitch and timing with a variety of easy-to-use graphics tools. This mode gives complete control over the correction or modification of the most elaborate pitch and rhythmic gestures.
By far the most dramatic addition to Auto-Tune 7 is its entirely new time correction and manipulation system. Seamlessly integrated into the Graphical Mode interface, Auto-Tune 7's time control capabilities allow you to quickly and easily edit the timing of your vocals right along with their pitch.
Auto-Tune 7 also features the second generation of Antares' Evo™ Voice Processing Technology, offering even more natural pitch shifting and throat modeling, along with a host of time-saving workflow enhancements.
Antares Auto-Tune 7 Native Key Features:
- Native Format (Universal Binary): RTAS, VST, Audio Unit
- Time Tools Integrated time correction and manipulation
- Evo Voice Processing Technology
- MIDI Create target notes from MIDI in Graphical Mode
- Throat Length Adjust Adjust Throat Length on an individual correction object basis
- Enhanced Amplitude Envelope Display
- Adjust Vibrato Enhanced Graphical Mode Adjust Vibrato function
- Amplitude envelope in the graphical editing window
- Includes: Wireless Microphone, Bodypack, Bag
- Expanded keyboard shortcuts
- Smooth continuous scrolling of graphical audio data
- The option to display the graphical timeline in bars and beats
- Increased vertical zoom range in Graphical Mode
- iLok Authorisation Key Required (Not Included)
Antares Auto-Tune 7 Native System Requirements:
- Mac OS 10.5.x or later (10.4.11 or later for PowerPC versions
- Windows 7, Vista, or XP
- Pro Tools or Pro Tools LE 7.x or later
- Ableton Live 7 & 8 (not compatible with Harmony Engine Evo, Harmony EFX, and ARTICULATOR)
- Adobe Audition 3 (does not support routing of MIDI to plug-ins)
- Apple Garageband '08 & '09 (does not support routing of MIDI to plug-ins)
- Apple Logic Pro 7.2, 8, and 9
- Cakewalk Sonar 7 & 8
- Magix Samplitude 10
- MOTU Digital Performer 5, 6, & 7 (Core Audio only, no DAE)
- Steinberg Cubase 4.52 - 5
- Steinberg Nuendo 4.2
Antares Autotune 7 VST Pitch Correction Software Plug-in Additional Information
|Supported Format||VST, Audio Units, RTAS|
|Effect Type||Pitch Correction|