- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Alto TX12 Product Description
Built by the Best Alto Professional began a live sound revolution with the top-selling Truesonic loudspeaker series. Now, Alto Professional has refined those same innovative technologies to create the remarkable TX Series. The TX Series loudspeakers were designed to the same performance standards as our award-winning TRUESONIC series—with quality components and accurate, transparent sound—but at a more affordable price.
Big Sound, Portable Package Experience power, performance, and portability. TX12 comes equipped with efficient, bi-amped Class D amplification that pumps out a generous 600 Watts of peak power. An exacting electronic crossover ensures smooth frequency response from the 12” low-frequency driver and 1” high-frequency compression driver. Bass porting offers extended low-end response, while the steel grille adds extra protection.
Ready for Anything Built to travel, the road-ready TX Series is both lightweight and portable. Trapezoid cabinet contouring makes either upright or wedge-monitor placement a snap. A pole-mount socket and a comfortable handle are conveniently built in. Create a custom setup using the Link output to chain multiple cabinets together. For the musician, DJ, or live-sound provider craving professional audio reproduction, The TX Series delivers impressive, dynamic sound night after night.
Applications • Small/Mid-sized PA systems • Gymnasiums, fitness centers, and dance studios • Houses of worship • Bars, restaurants, clubs • Mobile DJ systems • Special events, presentations, and weddings
- 600 Watts peak / 300 Watts continuous power
- Efficient Class-D power amp, bi-amplified
- 12” LF woofer with 2” voice coil
- 1” neodymium HF compression driver with 1” voice coil
- Balanced XLR Combo Mic/Line Input and Link Output
- Precision electronic crossover
- Onboard Contour control
- Integrated analog limiter and overload protection circuitry
- Lightweight, portable design
- Integrated 36mm speaker pole socket
- Main or wedge monitor operation
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.9" x 14.9" x 13.2" / 607 x 380 x 337mm
- Net weight: 30.31 lbs / 13.75kg
- Designed in the USA
Alto TX12 Additional Information
Alto TX12 Alternative Products
£388.00 Inc VAT