- Additional Information
Alto Radius 100M Product Description
When you need a wireless microphone, you need it to come through with consistent, reliable performance. Excuses won’t do. Only performance counts.
Radius 100 is an easy-to-use UHF diversity wireless microphone system that is available in three versions and provides reliable, crystal-clear sound for a wide range of professional vocal applications. Alto’s switching diversity receiver design utilizes two separate antenna systems for uncompromised wireless performance. If one antenna experiences signal interruption, the receiver instantly switches to the second antenna. This assures you of an extremely stable, reliable wireless signal,with virtually no chance of dropout or interruption. This is the promise of wireless performance-delivered!
- All-in-one, easy-to-use wireless microphone system for professional vocal applications
- Dual-antenna UHF diversity receiver for increased reliability and signal consistency
- UHF band operation: 520 - 937.5MHz (regionally selected)
- Receiver includes a high-visibility back-lit LCD display: Displays RF frequency and channel, AF and RF signal levels and other critical functions
- Single-button scan feature for quickly identifying the optimal operating frequency
- Sync function automatically synchronizes transmitter and receiver frequency
- Squelch control for minimizing background noise during silent periods
- Front-panel rotary volume control
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼-inch mic or line-level outputs
Alto Radius 100M Additional Information