- Additional Information
Alto Radius 100L Product Description
Built for discrete, accurate and reliable sound capture the Radius 100L from Alto Professional offers excellent value for money.
Perfect for presenters and performers alive the Radius 100L features a professional quality lavalier (sometimes called a lapel) microphone with diversity receiver. This diversity technology delivers improved reliability with virtually zero chance of loss of signal or interference.
Sync and scan functions make for a quick and easy setup and the 100 series (a cheaper version than the 200) is quite possible the best value microphone range of the market. Handheld, lavalier, headset and instrument wireless options are available, all on tunable transmitters and receivers to ensure trouble-free audio.
- All-in-one, easy-to-use wireless microphone system for professional vocal applications
- Dual-antenna UHF diversity receiver for increased reliability and signal consistency
- UHF band operation (520 - 937.5MHz) regionally selected
- Receiver includes a high-visibility back-lit LCD display: Displays RF frequency and channel, AF and RF signal levels and other critical functions
- High-quality lavalier/lapel microphone with included clip
- Wireless belt-pack transmitter
- Single-button scan feature for quickly identifying the optimal operating frequency
- Sync function automatically synchronizes transmitter and receiver frequency
- Squelch control for maximum clarity and dynamic range
- Front-panel rotary volume control
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼-inch mic or line-level output
Alto Radius 100L Additional Information