- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Allen & Heath Xone DB2 Product Description
The Allen & Heath Xone DB2 exploits the potential of digital mixer technology to bring you maximum DJ creativity. Flexible and versatile DJ mixer controls with an intuitive layout give the DJ full control over the mix.
The DB2 boasts twin chainable FX engines, four stereo channels, full Input matrix, and unique Trimodal EQ system. With its built in USB soundcard, MIDI control, Xone Filters and X:LINK connectivity, the Xone:DB2 unleashes the DJ’s creativity. The Xone:DB2 captures the essence of DB4 in a stylish, accessible, affordable format and blurs the boundaries between DJing, production and performance for the next generation.
- Boasting a massive FX library of more than 50 FX presets divided into 5 FX types: Delays/loopers, Reverbs, Resonators, Modulators and Damage, Xone:DB2 allows you to dig deep and get hands-on with your music. From subtle FX washes to total transformation of your sound - you’re in control.
- The two FX engines can be cascaded, or chained, to run the output of FX-X to the input of the FX-Y, allowing the audio to be processed by any combination of two different effects. Additionally any channel routed to FX-X can be processed by both engines, but the single effect on the FX-Y engine can still be accessed by routing the channel to Y.
- Each FX engine has a dedicated expression control and a rotary pot to set the wet/dry level, whilst further tweaking can be performed using the global controllers under the screen.
- Each of DB2’s four input channels has a full input matrix that can select from four analogue (Line or RIAA), four USB, or two digital sources, allowing for a wide variety of audio sources to be connected simultaneously. The same source can also be selected on multiple channels.
- Xone:DB2 adopts the fresh approach to creative equalisation introduced on DB4. The EQs can be used in three different modes - standard asymmetric EQ (+6/-26dB), total Kill (+6dB/OFF with a 24dB/octave slope), or High-Pass/Low-Pass filter with adjustable resonance.
- With 2 band EQ, gain, cue and mix level and with full access to FX.
- The OLED display is clearly visible, even in bright sunlight, and displays channel FX selection and current BPM, as well as being an easy interface for the Menu setup functions.
- DB2’s lightweight aluminium chassis is designed to make touring with the console easy.
- The built-in, multi-channel USB2 soundcard allows replay and recording from computer-based audio software for 4 stereo sends and 4 stereo returns.
- All controls (except Mic and Phones level) send MIDI data. The mixer can double up as a MIDI controller for DJ software via the MIDI shift button, which allows the FX selection controls to send MIDI data without changing the mixer settings. DB2 can generate internal MIDI clock which can be used to control the tempo of a connected DAW via USB and the ability to change the mixers MIDI channel.
Whats In The Box
- Allen & Heath Xone DB2
- Xone:DB2 Resource CD Rom
- Type A-B USB Cable
- Spare Knob Set
- Power Cord
- Safety Sheet
- 1 Year Warranty
- 33 & 64Bit Windows operating systems
- Mac OSX
- Width: 320 mm
- Height: 88 mm
- Depth: 358 mm
- Weight: 5.1 Kg
Allen & Heath Xone DB2 Additional Information
|Brand||Allen & Heath|
Allen & Heath Xone DB2 Alternative Products
£999.00 Inc VAT