- Additional Information
Alesis TransActive Drummer Product Description
The Alesis TransActive Drummer gives you 50W of full-range sound, so you can hear your electronic kit in all its detail. Better yet, the TransActive Drummer features an iPod dock, so you can jam along with your favorite tracks - it's a better way to practice. There's even an aux RCA input, say, for a metronome, so you can work on your rudiments as slow or fast as you want.
For convenience, the front panel of the Alesis TransActive Drummer gives you access to volume, a 3-band EQ, a level control for your iPod, and a ¼" headphone jack. When you plug in your headphones, you mute the speaker. That way you can practice late into the night without bothering anyone.
Ready to hit the gig? Don't forget, since the Alesis TransActive Drummer offers a full-range amplifier, it's going to sound great with other instruments too. Use it to amplify your sound or go ahead and feed the PA with the ¼" stereo outputs. Even use the TransActive Drummer as a foldback monitor wedge. And if stereo is your thing, add a second TransActive Drummer, connect them with one cable, and get ready for double the inputs and double the power!
Alesis TransActive Drummer 50W Electronic Drum Kit Amplifier Features;
- Full-range personal PA system for electronic drums
- Complete Single-box practice-amp wedge system for practicing and monitoring your drums
- Dock for iPod with level control
- Stereo pair of ¼" inputs
- Aux RCA stereo input
- Stereo Link enables connection of two units for double the power
- Powerful 50W amplifier
- 2-way design, 10"/1"
- Built-in handles for easy transport
- Switchable power supply for worldwide operation
- Comes with 10 free drumless-track downloads from minusDrums.com
- Includes TransActive Solo amplifier, IEC power cable, Quick start guide
Alesis TransActive Drummer Additional Information
|Cross Talk||Information Not Available|