- Additional Information
Alesis Multimix 6 USB Product Description
The Alesis Multimix 6 USB compact mixer is perfect for using in small recording setups, video production studios and portable applications. Offering microphone inputs with phantom power, instrument inputs for connecting guitars and line-level inputs for connecting everything else, the MultiMix6 USB delivers pristine audio output and hassle-free computer recording via USB.
The Alesis MultiMix 6 USB mixer has six input channels, all of which can accept a 1/4" line input. You can can plug XLR microphones into channels one and two, including condensers thanks to the mixer's switchable 48V phantom power supply. You can also plug a guitar or bass directly into channel one's switchable high-impedance input.
The MultiMix 6 USB has a two channel, five stage, multicolor LED meter for visual monitoring the main output level. A stereo, 1/4" headphone output has its own level control.
- Six-channel mixer with mic, line, and guitar-level inputs
- 16-bit, 44.1 kHz stereo USB output on USB for easy Mac and PC interface
- Six 1/4-inch line-level inputs for instruments
- Two XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power
- High-impedance guitar input for direct-connecting guitars
- Two-channel EQ on channels 1, 2, 3, and 4
- Multicolor LED metering for visual level feedback
- Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Class compliant, plug-and-play USB for Mac and PC interface without installing drivers
Alesis Multimix 6 USB Additional Information
|Mixer Connection||Analogue, USB|