- Additional Information
Alesis MultiMix 16 USB 1.1 Mixer Product Description
The Alesis MultiMix 16 USB 1.1 Mixer is a compact, affordable, high-quality mixer with built-in 28-bit digital effects and digital stereo inputs and outputs.
The Alesis MultiMix 16 USB 1.1 Mixer features low noise analog electronics and 100 great-sounding 28-bit digital effects. Studio-quality components and effects processing combine with rock-solid construction. The MultiMix mixers also have USB audio, which allows direct computer audio interfacing for 16-bit simultaneous stereo input and output using standard recording software.
Alesis MultiMix 16 USB mixer is perfect for musicians and engineers needing a portable, flexible mixer with digital effects for sound reinforcement, rehearsals, studio recording, submixing, field recording, and digital audio/video computer workstation mixing.
Alesis MultiMix 16 USB 1.1 Key Features:
- 8 high-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4” balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4” line inputs, aux send (can send to onboard or external effects), stereo aux return
- 100 28-bit onboard preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch and multi-effects
- 3-band EQ per channel with high/low shelving and mid band pass/reject
- Separate 1/4” balanced main and monitor outs, headphone out
- Integrated USB Port to transfer audio directly between the MultiMix USB mixer and your computer
- Includes Cubase LE
Alesis MultiMix 16 USB 1.1 Mixer Additional Information
|Mixer Connection||Analogue, USB|