- Additional Information
Alesis Micron Compact Synthesiser Product Description
Alesis Micron Synthesiser keboards rugged, compact design delivers the power of large synthesizers like the Alesis Ion (micron is compatible with Ion programs), making it an exceptional and highly-portable tool, that can be used for incredible sonic results, both in the studio and on-stage.
The easy-to-use interface makes creating new textures and instruments extremely fast and intuitive, and with a programmable step and phrase sequencer, arpeggiator, and world class effects, there is very little you can't do with a micron.
- Industry-leading Ion analog-modeling sound engine in a compact package
- 8 voices, each with 3 oscillators, 2 multimode filters, 3 envelope generators, 2 LFOs, sample and hold, and tracking generator
- 4 multi-timbral parts
- Programmable step sequencer and arpeggiator
- Programmable rhythm sequencer for drum kits
- Dynamic real-time phrase sequencer
- Stereo effects, including reverb and 40-band vocoder
- 1/4" balanced stereo analog outputs and inputs with 24-bit conversion
Alesis Micron Compact Synthesiser Additional Information