- Additional Information
AKG PT470 Band 6 Product Description
The AKG PT 470 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter is sold as part of the AKG WMS470 wireless microphone series. The bodypack is available separately and delivers an array of features that include 1200 selectable frequencies across the 30MHz tuning range, mini XLR input connection, 50mW RF output power, noiseless on/off switch, LCD display and more. Infrared sync between the transmitter and receiver (sold separately) allows for remote channel syncing. The Additional features include all-metal construction and up to 6 hours of power on a single AA alkaline battery.
- Band 1 / 650 - 680MHz
- For WMS470 System
- Mini-XLR Connector
- 1200 Selectable Frequencies
- Up to 16 Pre-Programmed Frequencies
- Automatic Setup
- Infrared Transmitter & Receiver Sync
- Switching Bandwidth -/< 30.5 MHz (country dependent)
- RF Output Power 10 or 50mW (ERP,'country dependent')
- Modulation Wideband FM
- Audio Input TB3M / 3-pin mini-XLR socket (max. 2.5Vrms)
- Audio Bandwidth 35 - 20,000Hz (± 3dB)
- THD -/< 0.7%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio > 120 dB(A)
- Battery Life 1.5 V LR6 AA size dry battery: 6 hours typ.
- 1.5 V FR6 AA size lithium battery: 14 hours typ.
- 1.2 V HR6 (NiMH) >=2,100 mAh AA size rechargeable battery: 8 hours typ.
Whats In The Box
- AKG PT470 Band 6
- Width: 73.5 mm
- Height: 60 mm
- Depth: 30 mm
- Weight: 0.9 Kg
AKG PT470 Band 6 Additional Information