- Additional Information
AKG D5 C (CS) Product Description
The D5 C (CS) is a dynamic vocal microphone that you can depend on, from small live gigs to large concert halls. The cardioid shaped polar pattern makes it your most versatile companion giving you freedom on stage while ensuring minimum feedback.
Since the D5 C (CS) can withstand massive pressure levels up to 160 dB and the internal dual shock mount eliminates handling noise, you will hit the stage with confidence.
The D5 CS has the same mechanical, electrical, and acoustic characteristics as the D5 and features a noiseless on/off switch.
- Patented laminated Varimotion diaphragm for crisp sound that cuts through every mix
- Cardioid polar pattern for a wide variety of applications
- Dual shock mount of microphone capsule eliminates any kind of handling noise
- Integrated pop filter for elimination of pops and wind noise
- Spring-steel wire-mesh grille withstands every live performance
- Audio Frequency bandwidth - 20 to 17000 Hz
- Sensitivity - 2.6 mV/Pa
- Electrical Impedance - 600 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance - 2000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern - cardioid
- Type - Balanced XLR
- Gender - Male
- Contacts - 3-pin
- Length 185 mm
- Diameter 51 mm
- Net Weight mic only 320 g
AKG D5 C (CS) Additional Information