- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
AKG C1000S Condenser Microphone Product Description
AKG C1000S Condenser Microphone is designed for vocal and instrument recording in project and professional studios. It is also suited for mobile use or If no phantom power is available, the mic can be powered by a standard 9 V battery. With its battery monitoring electronics, the C1000S features a reliable LED warning light. The red LED above the the microphone switch lights up when the remaining battery life falls below 45 minutes. A silent on/off switch is recessed to prevent inadvertent shutoff.
The polar pattern can quickly be switched from cardioid to hypercardioid simply by attaching the included PPC 1000 Polar Pattern Converter to the microphone capsule. The PB 1000 Presence Boost Adapter also supplied with the C 1000 S adds 3 to 5 dB of high-end enhancement between 5 and 9 kHz, improving clarity of speech and adding definition to instrument sounds.
- Battery status LED for reliable monitoring of remaining battery life
- Can be powered by internal 9 V battery or by phantom power (9-52 V DC)
- PPC 1000 allows the microphone to be switched from cardioid to hypercardioid pickup pattern
- Presence Boost Adapter PB 1000 is included for high-end enhancement
- W 1000 Foam Windscreen, SA63 Stand Adapter, PPC1000 Polar Pattern Converter, PB1000 Presence Boost Adapter and Carrying Case included with this microphone
AKG C1000S Specifications:
- Polar pattern: Cardioid, or hypercardioid (with PPC 1000 attached)
- Frequency range: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 6 mV/Pa (-44 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 137 dB (k=1%)
- Equivalent noise level (CCIR 468-3): 32 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 21 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 73 dB
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=2.000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596 or internal 9 V battery (6F 22)
- Current consumption approx. : 2 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: Matte silver enamel
- Dimensions: 34 dia. x 220 mm / 1.4 dia. x 8.7 in.
- Net weight: 320 g / 11.3 oz.
- Shipping weight: 650 g / 1.4 lbs.
AKG C1000S Condenser Microphone Additional Information
|Frequency Response||50 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||137 dB|
|Microphone Sensitivity||-44 dBV|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Hyper-Cardioid|
|Circuit Type||Solid State|
AKG C1000S Condenser Microphone Alternative Products
£114.95 Inc VAT