- Additional Information
AKAI RPM800 (Single) Product Description
The RPM800 can handle layer after layer of sound in critical detail, giving you the tools you need to mix in confidence. There are dedicated controls for proximity and EQ tailoring, so you can fine tune the speaker in many diverse mixing environments.
The cabinet of the RPM800 is reinforced to minimize flex, avoiding unwanted colouration, whole blocking anomalies and other artifacts from polluting your mix. Equipped with a fast Kevlar cone, the RPM800 has a lucid, low-end agility and can reproduce intricate bass patterns easily.
For true authority in music production, the Akai RPM800 features 120 Watt distributed Class A/B amplification and is ultra-efficient.
- 120 Watt (80 + 40) distributed Class A/B power
- 8" woofer; 1½" silk dome tweeter
- Proximity Control instantly adapts the monitor to any mixing environment
- Woven Kevlar(TM) woofer provides lucid low-end agility
- Reproduces complex, modern music with ease and transparency
- 38 Hz - 30 kHz frequency responsef
AKAI RPM800 (Single) Additional Information
|LF Driver Size||8"|
|LF Driver Material||Kevlar|
|HF Driver Size||1.25"|
|HF Driver Material||Dome|
|Min Frequency Response (Hz)||38 Hz|
|Max Frequency Response (kHz)||30 kHz|
|Port Configuration||Rear Ported|
|Monitor Features||Rear Panel Volume Control|
|Level Control||Bass, Mid, Treble|
|Input Connectivity||XLR, 1/4" Jack, RCA / Phono|