- Additional Information
AKAI MPC Earbuds Product Description
Akai MPC Earbuds features lightweight soft-touch ear clips with aluminum trim and volume control. They are flexible, powerful, and designed for the active producer. They’re engineered to be multi-purpose with the ability to connect wirelessly via Bluetooth® to any compatible music player for casual cable-free listening, or to connect via the included professional audio cable for latency-free performance during music production.
The built-in lithium-ion battery recharges easily via USB (cable included). Producers can go wired or wireless by connecting or disconnecting the included 1/8-inch cable from the Akai Professional medallion that is located on the cable between the earbuds. The medallion also includes a built-in mic for using MPC Earbuds with a mobile phone.
- Iconic Akai Pro build quality, tuning, and frequency response
- Lightweight ear clips with aluminum trim and volume control
- Built-in lithium-ion battery recharges easily via USB
- Bluetooth wireless technology for cable-free listening
- Cable with 1/8” connector for latency-free listening and music production
- Medallion with built-in mic and 1/8” input
- Precise 13mm drivers with neodymium magnets
AKAI MPC Earbuds Additional Information