- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
AKAI MPC 5000 Beat Production Station Product Description
Introducing the AKAI MPC 5000 the most advanced MPC ever. MPCs are the unquestioned standard in studio and live beat and track production, mixing expressive pressure and velocity-sensitive pads, a comprehensive compliment of assignable tactile controls, and powerful sequencing, sampling and effects. MPC5000 takes the MPC even further with over 100 new capabilities, most notably internal, streaming multitrack recording and onboard virtual analog synthesis.
The advances in MPC 5000 are numerous. Just a few include a new, high-resolution sequencing engine, 64-track continuous sampling, a newly engineered effects engine, random and cycle-sample playback, turntable preamp, the completely new virtual analog synth, the eight-track direct-to-disk recorder, and 650MB of premium sounds.
MPC5000 is the first MPC ever to include 8-track streaming hard disk recording, a 20-voice, 3-oscillator analog synthesizer with arpeggiator, a new sequencing engine with 960 ppq resolution, pad and track muting and mixing, 64 continuous sample tracks. There's even a new FX engine with 4 FX buses and 2FX per bus.
In addition, MPC5000 features a 64-voice drum/phrase sampler with 64MB memory - expandable up to 192MB. The display is twice the size of MPC2500 and MPC1000 so waveforms appear crystal-clear. Integrated Chop Shop 2.0 now supports stereo chops and Patched Phrases. MPC5000 is also the first MPC to include Random and Cycle sample playback in addition to velocity Zone Play. A turntable preamp is also included.
MPC5000's virtual analog synth eliminates need for external analog synth modules or buggy software based synthesizers. The new 8-track direct to disk recorder lets you produce your whole song in the MPC and then mix it down with the internal sequenced programs and any input thru material. Add the optional CD/DVD drive and you can then burn an audio or data CD or your mix. Over 650MB of premium-quality sounds from Loopmasters are included to get you up and running with pro-quality production in seconds.
Create your sounds and samples, connect other sources, sequence, mix, and edit – PRODUCE your song in MPC5000. Then mix it down and record it. MPC5000 puts more power, more capability, and more control in the hands of every music and beat producer.
AKAI MPC5000 Key Features:
- 64-voice drum/phrase sampler with 64MB memory built-in. Expandable up to 192MB RAM
- Three-oscillator virtual analog synth engine with built-in arpeggiator
- Over 300 Virtual Analog synth presets included
- Eight tracks of Direct-to-Hard Disk recording
- Over 40 all new effects available within a modular 4-bus effects processor
- Master compressor and equalizer
- 960 ppq resolution
- Built-in hard disk drive
- Optional CD-R/DVD drive
- USB 2.0 port for computer connectivity
- CF Type-2 card slot (up to 2GB)
- Chop-Shop 2.0 - slices a stereo loop into individual samples with automatic pad assignment
- Patched Phrases - creates multiple splits in looped samples to ensure proper tempo sync without changing pitch
- Continuous Sample Track - ensures samples play in perfect sync no matter where you start the beat in a loop
- 12 Q-link controllers for internal automation, external MIDI control and quick parameter editing
- 240 x 128 hinged backlit LCD
- 10 built-in analog outputs, plus 8 ADAT-optical outputs and stereo S/PDIF IO
- Powerful new multimode filter
- Two MIDI inputs and Four MIDI outputs
- Turntable phono inputs with RIAA pre-amp
- XLR / 1/4" combo jacks with selectable mic/line levels
- Sample library provided by Loopmasters.com
AKAI MPC 5000 Beat Production Station Additional Information
|Drum Category||Drum Machines|
AKAI MPC 5000 Beat Production Station Alternative Products
£329.00 Inc VAT