- Additional Information
AKAI MAX49 - USB MIDI Keyboard Product Description
The AKAI MAX49 is a 49 key semi-weighted MIDI Keyboard controller with aftertouch featuring 12 real MPC pads, LED touch faders and vintage CV & Gate output.
Four banks of eight backlit LED touch faders to assign up to 32 control parameters. Use the LED touch by dragging your finger along the touch strips.
Four banks of 12 backlit MPC pads, give you a total of 48 assignable pads. The backlit, velocity sensitive pads feature MPC Swing, Note Repeat, Full Level and navigation control.
Control Voltage and Gate outputs allow you to control analog modular synths from as far back as the 1960s.
Expanded arpeggiator includes a Latch button as well as eight different time divisions to create sweeping and endlessly varied melodic cascades. Built-in step sequencer allows you to lay down ideas straight away.
AkaiConnect automatic-mapping software offers instant control to any music software and virtual instrument plugin.
- 49 semi-weighted keys with Aftertouch
- Built-in step sequencer
- Expanded arpeggiator with latch controls
- AkaiConnect software automatically maps to VST plugins
- 12 backlit, real MPC pads with MPC Note Repeat and MPC swing
- Eight backlit LED touch faders for gradual or instant parameter value changes
- Four pad banks & four fader banks provide a total of 80 assignable pads & faders
- CV & Gate outputs for use with vintage analog synths (1V/Oct)
- Large, centrally-positioned transport controls & rubberized pitch and modulation wheels
What's in the box?
- AKAI MAX49
- Quickstart Guide
- Power Supply
- USB Cable
- Vyzex & AkaiConnect Software CD
- Ableton Live Lite Akai Edition Software DVD
- Safety Instructions & Warranty Information Booklet
AKAI MAX49 - USB MIDI Keyboard Additional Information