- Additional Information
AKAI APC40 - White (Limited Edition) Product Description
- AKAI APC40 – White Limited Edition DAW Controller for Ableton Live.
- Combining the APC40 - White with Ableton Live transforms your experience from constructing tracks on a computer to fluid, musical creation.
- White APC40 is plug and play, so you don't need to install drivers.
- Pre-mapped for instant use with Ableton Live software
- Custom-map every single knob, button, and fader for the way you like to work.
- Bidirectional communication means the APC40 can receive feedback from the software and display it on its clip matrix of 40 triggers and on LED rings.
- The clip matrix gives you an instant view of clip status: what's loaded, what's playing, and what's being recorded.
- Built with a rugged, metal chassis and slip-proof rubber detailing. All knobs and faders are solid and precise for pinpoint performance.
- The APC40-White comes with Ableton Live Akai Professional APC40 Edition software, which is fully functional for performance and production.
- Instant access to your main sends, pans, and other essentials.
- Bank of eight knobs - control eight track parameters at a time, and as you switch channels, the Track knobs follow your focus.
- Clip-status views and feedback that only the APC40's matrix can display. The matrix is not limited to only 40 clips: you can scroll and shift, enabling you to access, control, and perform with an unlimited number of cells.
- Eight Global knobs can access four banks of controls; the eight Track knobs control nine different track parameters each.
- Channel faders, bus faders, and a crossfader give you smooth control of key values.
AKAI APC40 - White (Limited Edition) Additional Information