- Additional Information
Air Creative FX Plus (Download) Product Description
INCLUDED FX BREAKDOWN:
Twenty Classic FX from Pro Tools (AU64, VST32, and VST64):
AIR Chorus: Lets you apply a short modulated delay to give depth and space to an audio signal.
AIR Ensemble: Lets you apply fluid, shimmering modulation effects to the audio signal.
AIR Flanger: Lets you apply a short modulating delay to the audio signal.
AIR Multi-Chorus: Plug-in that lets you apply a thick, complex Chorus effect to an audio signal.
AIR Phaser: Applies a phaser to an audio signal for that wonderful"wooshy," "squishy" sound.
AIR Reverb: Use the Reverb effect to apply Reverb to the audio signal, creating a sense of room or space. Typically, you'll want to use Reverb on one of the Effect Send inserts or Main Effects inserts.
AIR Non-LinearReverb: Use the Non-Linear Reverb plug-in to apply special gated or reversed Reverb effects to the audio signal, creating a synthetic, processed ambience.
AIR SpringReverb: Use the Spring Reverb plug-in for that classic spring reverb sound. Just don't kick your computer trying to get the springs to rattle! The Spring Reverb plug-in models an analog spring reverb. An analog spring reverb is an electromechanical device much like a plate reverb.
AIR Multi-Delay: Use the Multi-Delay plug-in to apply up to five delay lines to the audio signal.
AIR DynamicDelay: Use the Dynamic Delay Plug-In for a delay line that can synchronize to the DAW session tempo and be modulated by an Envelope follower.
AIR FrequencyShifter: Use the Frequency Shifter plug-in to shift the audio signal's individual frequencies, creating a unique effect.
AIR StereoWidth: Plug-in that you can use to create a wider stereo presence.
AIR Distortion: Instantly adds color to your audio signal with various types and varying amounts of distortion.
AIR Fuzz-Wah: Lets you add color to an audio signal with various types and varying amounts of transistor-like distortion.
AIR Lo-Fi: Plug-in that you can use to bit-crush, down-sample, clip, rectify, and mangle an input signal.
AIR Enhancer: Enhances the low and high broadband frequencies of an audio signal.
AIR KillEQ: Use the Kill EQ plug-in to zap out the Low, Mid or High broadband frequency range from an audio signal. This is a popular effect with DJs and is commonly used in electronic music production (especially in dance music).
AIR VintageFilter: Plug-in that applies a modulating, resonant filter to an audio signal. Have fun with filter sweeps or give your sounds that extra-resonant aura.
AIR FilterGate: Highly acclaimed plug-in that you can use to chop up an audio signal into staccato rhythmic patterns with variable filtering, amplitude, and panning.
AIR Talkbox: Plug-in that lets you add voice-like resonances to audio signals.
Eight all new plugins (AAX64, AU64, VST32, and VST64):
AIR Pumper: Pumper creates a rhythmic pumping effect, similar to that of sidechain compression, with an assignable speed, depth and envelope shape.
AIR Spectral: Spectral analyzes an incoming signal (its frequencies, level, MIDI notes, and other information) and determines which frequencies will and will not be part of the resynthesized output signal. Set the incoming signal with the Filter By controls, and then play with the “dissolve,” envelope, and stereo phase controls to experiment with the sound. The results may surprise you!
AIR DiffusorDelay: Delay line effect that is synchronized to your session tempo and uses an adjustable amount of diffusion, thus emulating the dissipation of echoes in reverberant space.
AIRTubeDrive: Tube Drive emulates the sound of the signal being played through a mildly “overdriven” tube amp, creating a warm, smooth-sounding distortion.
AIRCompressor: Compressor changes the dynamic range of a signal by automatically reducing its gain if it exceeds a certain level (the threshold).
AIRMaximizer: Maximizer is a limiter optimized for professional mastering.
AIRParametricEQ: Four-band parametric equalizer with four independent EQ ranges.
AIRSaturationFilter: Saturation Filter applies a filter to an incoming audio signal and then applies a selectable type of distortion,reduction, etc to that filtered signal.
- Unlock your creative potential with the reference FX Suite used by top professionals worldwide
- Bring 20 highly acclaimed FX-included inside Pro Tools® for the first time—to any DAW in AU 64 and VST 32/64 formats
- Utilize a diverse range of audio plugins for creative production, mixing, and mastering, including reverbs, compressors, equalizers, delays, filters and more!
- Re-mastered UI Interface with support for higher resolution displays
- Full support for Virtual Instrument Player (VIP 2.0) included with premium controllers from Akai Professional, M-Audio and Alesis
- Full support for Akai Professionals MPC Software
- Full support for popular DJ/Remix software Mixmeister
- Upgrade and receive eight additional all new audio effects in our Creative FX Collection Plus in 64-bit AAX, AU and VST formats! (VST 32-bit also available)
- Twenty Classic FX compatible with AU 64 and VST 32/64 only (AAX version available in AIR Creative Collection from AVID)
- Eight all-new FX compatible with AU 64, AAX 64 and VST 32/64
- PC: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate edition with Windows 7 Service Pack 1; Minimum Dual Core 2GHz (Intel Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.8.5-10.11; Core Duo Processor (Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- Minimum RAM: 1GB (2GB or more recommended) 1GB free hard drive space (Download and Installation) Internet access (Download and Authorization)
- VST (32-bit and 64 bit) qualified for Ableton Live, Cubase & VIP
- AU (64-bit only) qualified for Logic Pro X
- AAX qualified for: Pro Tools® 11/12 (64-bit)
- Other DAWS may be supported but not officially qualified
Air Creative FX Plus (Download) Additional Information
|Supported Format||VST, Audio Units|
|Effect Type||Plug-In Bundle|