- Additional Information
ADK Z-47 Copper (White) Product Description
American-Built ADK Z-Mod Custom Mics – ADK’s top-of-the-line Custom Microphone.
The ADK Z-Mod Tube Microphones are Class A (Discrete) 9 Polar-Pattern Tube (Valve) Condenser Microphones hand-built as “One-Offs” using a custom Belgium-Designed PC Board built with Hi-Fi methods and materials, using a “No-Corners-Cut” approach. Features Hand-Selected Valve, Top-of-the-Line Components (like a British Sowter Transformer) with ADK Designed Capsules from the Custom Shop “Capsule-Bank”.
Based on Ray Charles Favorite ADK’s Area 51 TT chassis, this is a totally Customized Product can be custom-built “One-Off” for each client based on one’s preference for Historical, Vintage Curves -Microphone Response Characteristics. So, if you want a specific color for your capsule choice, then we can do that!
The Z-Mod-47 has Mellow, yet, Historically “Later” K-7 Response Curve. Smooth but with Attitude. More natural, but with less pushed presence and more natural top. Rich lows that remain tight. The Z-47 has a more neutral mid-range, slight boost in the upper mids, and overall the flattest response.
Z-Mod COPPER SERIES
- Premium Aluminum Flight Case
- American Chrome and Powder-Coat Chassis
- Hand-Crafted in USA Electronics Assembly
- Wooden Velvet Lined Microphone Case
- HD Ring-Shock Combination Suspension Mount
- Low-Profile Ring Mount (Hard-mount)
- Foam Windscreen
- Pop Filter (w/ Gooseneck and Clamp)
- Switchable 230/115v Power Supply w/ 9 Polar Patterns
- 16′ Accu-Sound Oxygen Free Copper 7-Pin Tube Microphone Cable:
- 16′ Accu-Sound Oxygen Free Copper
- Spare Elastics for the Shock Mount
- Spare Low-Noise Replacement Tube=
ADK Z-47 Copper (White) Additional Information