- Additional Information
Adam SUB12 Product Description
Adam Sub12 is a powerful subwoofer designed to extend the low frequency capabilities of any near or midfield monitoring and are ideal matches for ADAM monitors such as the AX- or the SX-Series.
A large (2”) voice coil is driven by a 200W Ice Power amp. This amp stays cool as it uses PWM technology in the amp and the power supply sections, producing > 90% overall efficiency, and can handle its maximum power without danger to the electronics or the driver. The Sub10 Mk2 houses an 10” woofer, capable of a frequency response of 25Hz - 150Hz. The larger Sub12 has a 12” woofer capable of producing a 3dB higher SPL max output and reproduces frequencies down to 22Hz.
Both versions work with a new down-firing bass reflex tube that, due to its shape and size, avoids unnecessary ventilation noise. For larger rooms or higher levels it is possible to chain as many ADAM Subs together as necessary. All inputs and outputs have both XLR and RCA (cinch) connectors.
- 12" subwoofer with very low frequency response
- Larger cabinet creates less demand on power amplifier
- Low pass and high pass filters for easy coordination with satellite speakers
- Frequency response 25Hz-150Hz
- 200-watt power amplifier built in
- Compact 11.8" x 19.7" x 15.75" cabinet
- Convenient connections via RCA or XLR cables
- Maximum SPL 115dBA
- Variable frequency low pass and high pass filters
Adam SUB12 Additional Information