- Additional Information
Adam S7A MK2 Product Description
The S7A Mk2 is the ‘big brother’ of the S6X and ADAM’s most spectacular studio monitor to date. With a whopping combined 1500 W of onboard power (rms), this monitor reaches SPL peaks of 128 dB at a distance of 1 meter. The big bass diaphragms produce even more volume even at lowest pitches down to 20 Hz.
Both 15” subwoofers are driven by 500 W rms each, while 250 W rms units are powering all the other frequency bands.
Quite simply, we feel that the S7A Mk2 is the benchmark of what is possible in the state of the art full range active professional monitoring. It incorporates all of the ADAM inventions and designs, as well as the best materials available. This fusion of power and capacity with precision and accuracy results in unparalleled performance in professional monitoring.
The S7A Mk2 is ADAM’s contribution to the best possible studio monitor available. The proof is in the listening – we encourage you to hear for yourself.
- -way active bass reflex speaker
- Woofer 2 x 381mm Paper (15")
- Midwoofer 2 x 228mm HexaCone`® (9")
- A.R.T. tweeter 1 x see A.R.T. Technology
- A.R.T. midrange 2 x see A.R.T. Technology
- Freq.response 20Hz - 50.000Hz `±3dB
- Front panel Input/HF gain, Hi/Lo EQ adjustment,standby
- 3 parametric EQs 20 - 500Hz
- Power 2 x 500W RMS (700W music)
- 4 x 250W RMS (300W music)
- 1.500W RMS (2.000W music) power supply
- Inputs (switchable) 2x XLR symmetrical (1 front,1 backside)
Adam S7A MK2 Additional Information