The sE Electronics sE2200A Project Studio RF Bundle is fantastic microphone recording package featuring:
- sE Electronics SE2200A Studio Condenser Microphone
- sE Electronics Project Studio RF
- sE Electronics Pop Filter
- sE Electronics Shock Mount
sE Electronics sE2200A
The sE Electronics SE2200A is a Large diaphragm, Cardioid, Transformer-balanced Condenser microphone.
The SE2200A studio condenser has a 1 inch gold vacuum plated diaphragm and high grade electronics that ensure a respectable signal to noise ratio. The SE2200A has a low cut filter, 10dB pad to and also comes complete with a very rugged aluminium shock mount.
The SE2200A is a versatile performer ideal for Vocal and Instrument recording
SE Electronics SE2200A Key Features:
- Transformer-balanced microphone
- Supplied with with metal shock mount cradle
- High SPL capability at 130dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 14.1mV/Pa -37 +/- 1.5dB
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: < 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 17dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 125dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom power 48V +/- 4V
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
sE Electronics Project Studio RF
sE Electronics Project Studio RF uses the same basic design, omitting the multiple layers and acoustic boundaries of the pro version and replacing them with the same, patented, polyester acoustic board that graces the RF.
The sE Electronics Project Studio Reflexion Filter is lined with a high grade, high density crystal foam with a unique curved ridge cut which performs far better than standard acoustic foam.
sE Electronics sE POP Filter
The sE Electronics sE-Pop has a mesh head made entirely from steel, rather than the old-style ‘ladies tights’ design. It almost completely eliminates unwanted vocal pop, while leaving the vocal phase coherent, and with no significant loss of high frequency content. This thing REALLY works, and will make a big difference to the quality of your vocal recordings… Try it and be truly amazed!