The M-Audio Axiom 25 Mk2 (25-Key MIDI Keyboard) 2nd Generation mobile keyboard controller combines all the production power and performance you need to get the most from your music software and MIDI gear. More than just a “data entry” controller, the M-Audio Axiom 25 features piano-style, semi-weighted keys for a musically satisfying playing experience yet it’s small enough to fit in a backpack.
The Axiom 25 features large dynamic trigger pads making it easy to program beats and trigger one-shot samples, while the encoder knobs and buttons deliver complete real-time control over your software.
DirectLink mode provides easy, automatic access to common DAW functions including transport, mixer, track pan, and virtual instrument parameters no complicated setup required. The M-Audio Axiom 25 controller even features a sleek, angled top panel for easy viewing in any environment.
The updated Axiom 25 features DirectLink, which automatically maps the onboard controls to common parameters in DAWs like Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Live, and Reason. Take control over your software studio directly from the keyboard. Use the fader and encoder knobs to fine tune the mix. Easily navigate through sessions using the Transport buttons. Interfacing a MIDI controller with your software doesn’t get any easier than this.
The Axiom 25 is equipped with an ultra expressive semi weighted keyboard and eight Trigger Finger pads for programming beats with incredible feel. Automatically map Axiom 25 to your DAW with DirectLink or delve deeper by assigning the pads, encoders, and fader to whatever controls you wish. Each controller can map to just about any MIDI message available, along with independent channel addressing for each.
With other MIDI keyboards, assigning controls to virtual instruments has never been easy. Now thanks to the Axiom 25 controller’s new Instrument mode, a single button instantly maps the fader, buttons, and encoders to any virtual instrument inside your DirectLink compatible host. You get direct access to synthesis parameters such as filter cutoff, LFO rate, and envelope settings without having to manually configure anything. It’s almost like turning Axiom 25 into a dedicated hardware synth.
M-Audio Axiom 25 Mk2 Key Features:
- 25-key velocity-sensitive semi-weighted-action keyboard with assignable aftertouch
- DirectLink mode automatically maps controls to common DAW and virtual instrument parameters*
- dedicated Instrument mode button lets you instantly switch between controlling mixer and virtual instrument parameters*
- intuitive custom LCD display, centered on keyboard for optimum visibility
- angled top panel for easy viewing in any environment
- 4 zone buttons for stacking and splitting sounds on up to 4 MIDI channels
- 8 assignable trigger pads
- 8 assignable rotary encoder knobs
- 1 assignable fader
- 6 dedicated transport controls
- 6 edit buttons
- dedicated track up/down, bank </>, mute, and solo buttons
- dedicated patch +/– buttons
- assignable pitch bend and modulation wheels
- octave up/down; transpose up/down
- factory presets map controls to popular music software:
- 20 non-volatile memory locations
- memory dump via SysEx
- 4 keybed velocity curves and 3 fixed velocity settings
- 4 pad velocity curves, 3 fixed settings, and unique ‘step’ velocity curves
- 2 assignable pedal inputs
- class-compliant with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Mac OS X
- powered via USB or optional power supply
- built-in USB MIDI interface including standard MIDI In and Out jacks
- all controllers fully programmable to MIDI controller number and channel
- Controller Mute function mutes controller output to avoid parameter jumps
- Snapshot function transmits all current controller settings
- on/off rocker switch