The nanoKontrol 2 from Korg (Black) builds on the success of the original Korg nano series with a new and improved design and even more powerful features. The nanoKontrol II serves up eight faders, eight assignable encoders, 24 assignable buttons, and dedicated transport controls, to give you unparalleled control over your music software. The new design features even more rugged construction, so you can take the nanoKontrol 2 wherever you need - and with its small size you'll barely notice it's in your laptop bag!
The Korg nanoKontrol 2 features dedicated transport controls for easy control over your sessions, just like the original nanoKontrol. The nanoKontrol 2 brings the control potential to the next level though, with new Track Select and Marker controls. Now you can set markers and select tracks in your DAW directly from the nanoKontrol 2, so you can have even less dependence on your mouse!
To maximize your experience, the included Korg Kontrol Editor software lets you further customize the nanoKontrol 2 to your exact needs. Whether you're mixing, controlling parameters on a soft-synth, or performing live, the Korg nanoKontrol 2 gives you a ton of control over your music software.
The main features of the Korg nanoKontrol 2 include:
- USB powered for true portability
- New and improved design means solid performance and enhanced responsiveness
- Korg Kontrol Editor lets you adjust min/max values for the encoders for a fully-customized controller
- Dedicated transport buttons make this an ideal mixer for mobile musicians
- New track select and marker controls let you work faster than ever before