- Additional Information
ESI SW10K Product Description
ESI SW10K Powered Subwoofer is designed to overcome all the limitations of conventional reference sub-woofer monitoring for digital audio environment.
The ESI SW10K Powered Subwoofer delivers complete subwoofer range of frequency response by employing extra-ordinary driver and unique cross over technology developed by ESI to go with monitor speakers in the markets.
- Type: Powered Subwoofer
- Subwoofer Driver: 10" black paper cone with high temperature voice coil and damped rubber surround.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 180Hz, Adjustable 50Hz – 180Hz
- Amplifier Power: 100W@100Hz, 4 ohm, 0.1% THD
- Dynamic Power: 120W
- S/N Ratio: >100dB below full output
- Input Connectors: 2 x XLR R/L Balanced Input Connector, 2 x TRS Balanced/ Unbalanced Input Connector
- Output Connectors: 2x XLR Balanced output for Satellites
- Controls : Level, Subwoofer Frequency, Satellite Frequency
- Switches : Power On/Off
- Input Impedance: 30K ohms balanced, 15K ohms unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: 200 mV input produces full output with Input Sensitivity control at maximum.
- Protection: over temperature, shorting, an external main fuses.
- Power Requirements: Factory programmed for either 115V ~50/60Hz, 230V~50/60Hz or 100V~50/60Hz
- Power via detachable 3 circuit line cord.
- Cabinet: vinyl laminated MDF
- Dimension (unit): 384mm(H) x 354mm(W) x 384mm(D)
- Dimension (Shipping Carton): 492mm(H) x 488mm(W) x 458mm(D)
- Net Weight: 12.5 Kg (27.5 lbs) /unit (without packing)
- Shipping Weight: 16.5 Kg (36 lbs) /unit (with shipping carton)
ESI SW10K Additional Information