For a limited time Music Matter are offering the extremely versatile Rode M3 End-Address Condenser Microphone for a special price of just £69.00!! This special price is for a limited time only so be quick if you want to buy a Rode M3 whilst stocks last!
The Rode M3 is an extremely versatile microphone that is at home in the studio, on location, or wherever a low-noise wide-response cardioid condenser microphone is demanded. An end address condenser microphone, the Rode M3 features a heavy-duty metal body, category leading low self-noise, three stage PAD (O, -10db, -20db), a battery status LED and a High Pass Filter.
The Rode M3 also comes complete with windshield and a stand mount, and can be powered via a 9V battery or 24-48V Phantom.
The M3 sounds clean, crisp, full-bodied and smooth, and can cope with pretty much anything a project studio is likely to require, from vocals to percussion to acoustic guitars to Marshall guitar amps.
Rode M3 Key Features:
- Acoustic principle: Permanently polarised condenser
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40Hz to 20kHz
- Output impedance: 200O
- Signal noise ratio din iec 651: 73dB SPL (per IEC651)
- Equvalent noise: 21dbA SPL (a – weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum spl: 142dB (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1kO load)
- Sensitivity: -40dB+/-3dB re 1V/Pa @ 1kHz (6.3mV/Pa @ 94db SPL)
- Dynamic range din iec 651: 121dB (per IEC651)
- Power supply voltage: 1.6mA (battery)/6.5mA (48V Phantom Power)
- Battery life: >200 hours
- Output connection: 3 pin XLR
- Weight without battery: 390g