Rane have announed SL4 Serato Scratch Live at the NAMM 2011 show.
Rane Serato Scratch Live SL4 is the latest version of the legendary Serato digital vinyl system. Incorporating a five-channel, 24-bit audio interface, SL4 has been designed from the ground up for DJs who prioritise amazing sound quality and robust, solid, build – everything that Rane and Serato have become famous for.
The Rane SL4 is the first standalone DJ interface with two high-speed USB 2.0 ports, for seamless DJ changeover and back-to-back performances, as featured in the award winning Rane Sixty-Eight mixer.
DJs can now perform with any mixer they like along with the SL4 which includes four switchable phono/line inputs allowing for simultaneous control of up to four decks with one or two computers, and a combination of turntable or CD control. An aux input and output add the flexibility to record sets and create more output options for the SP-6 Sample Player and The Bridge.
The SL4 supports both a 48kHz and 96 kHz sample rate with high quality 24-bit digital audio processing, plus built-in galvanic isolation eliminates interference and computer noise, for the purest audio signal available in a digital vinyl system.
Teamed with low-latency ASIO and Core Audio drivers, the Rane SL4 can also be used as a high-grade studio production tool with multiple third party software applications such as Traktor.
Rane Serato Scratch SL4 is the ultimate digital vinyl system for those of you not willing to sacrifice sound or build quality.
Rane SL4 Serato Scratch Live Key Features:
- Four deck Serato Scratch Live system with 24-bit soundcard
- Inputs for 4 turntables or CD decks switchable in any combination
- Two high-speed USB 2.0 ports for seamless DJ changeover
- Aux Input for session recording or LiveFeed
- Aux Output assignable to the SP-6 Sample Player and The Bridge
- 48 kHz and 96 kHz sample rate switch on the SL4 rear
- 10-in 10-out USB sound card with any software supporting ASIO or Core Audio
- Built in galvanic isolation for the purest audio signal
- Four software-switchable analog Thru connections for regular vinyl or CD
- Bus power from either USB port or the included external power supply